Wednesday 8 April 2015

Week 14 - Abstract

I'm running out of excuses for my uninspired streak, but I guess it was inevitable in a project where consistency is needed. This was abstract week, which means there were a gazillion ideas to choose from, and experiments to try. I tried my hand at some 'impressionist photography' (to be presented in a later post), some macros and creative use of blurring, none of which made me feel like I had a 'wow' shot. Finally, I chose my husband's favourite from the bunch and called it a week. I like the play with shadows and shapes, and the fact that there aren't many colours in the photo. What do you think?




Phew, I'm finally posting this week's theme without any delays! Hopefully I will be able to keep up from now on. Until next week, Happy Easter my Orthodox friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment